Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Research Paper Free Write




When reading through what blog four had to be about one question stood out the most. The question of  what upsets me about evening news caught my attention.  I watch the news to get myself up to date with what is going on with the world. So I can stay in touch with what is around me. It is also a good way to start up a conversation with a person to find out how they feel about the situation or the problem that is going on. But one thing I do not like about the news is how bias it is. I only see one side of the story. The story is only seen the way that is presented to millions of people. The opinion of the reported may sometimes interfere and divert from the true story. Though there are different broadcasting station that feature the same story not much changes.Most stories that are covered  often show violence and corruption that is going on. Killing and murderers that live among us. There is sometime on compelling story that  appear but if find that to be rare. The stories seem to instill fear in people by what they see.  Its like that’s what they are trying to do. A nation in fear is easier to control and are more susceptible to do what they are told. To get the full story I do research only to try to find other article of what is going on.  There are different website that intemperate the story with put the opinion of the reported. This way, I am able to come up with my own conclusion and opinion. There are different articles are state that there is a conspiracy with the broadcasting stations. But yet again these are just theories.
     I do not play sport but I watch plenty of them I am a sport fanatic anything from soccer to baseball. during my first year of college i went through the pledge to join a Greek club but had to drop out because my parents did not approve of it. they say it a a "gang" thing. i was very upset. During my time off I enjoy watching movies. That probably what i spend most of my time doing.





1 comment:

  1. How is news chosen for a broadcast? Can you research this and argue that the current selection process does or does not work?

    ReplyDelete