Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blog #2

I had a difficult time with the diagnostic essay.  I had a writers block and did not know how to start what to write and how to finish. It had been a while since the last time I wrote an essay. If I could redo the assignment I would start everything from scratch. After the reading I was able to jog my memory as well as get better tips on how to do a paper.  I think what my problem was is not understanding what the question to be answered was. By me  not understanding the question I was not able to brainstorm ideas to create a concrete paper. I would of taken more time if I could to redo the paper. I like to write as long as I am knowledgeable about the subject.  I like to do research on the topic before beginning. I also enjoy free writing.  Once I start to write about anything it helps me to develop my ideas. For me it helps when I read out load to someone and helps me correct mistakes that I might of missed.  I think these attributes are what make me a good writer but there is always  room for improvement. The fact that I keep a journal helps me to be a better writer as well. Feed back is necessary so I can correct my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment