Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blog #3

The informal summery that we worked on groups help me to rethink the way I think. During the first week of class when we were asked if we like working in groups I immediately answered no.  I did not like working in groups. Part of this had to do with the fact most of the time I was stuck doing most of the work. It was also hard to put peoples opinion into one. And I hated thinking about how we were going to start the paper. Diving the work never seemed to work. But not this time. Though there were only 2 of us we were able to complete the assignment easily.  We both were prepare with our part of the summery. It was not as hard to unite our ideas. Out writing styles were a little different but by reading it out loud we were able to make the essay flow. It good working with another person. It helped to develop ideas that  I was thinking out into paper. I guess it all depends on the person and how much effort they put into the assignment. Compare to the objective summery, I was able just to compose my paper with out worried how my partners paper would integrate with mine.  I was also able to work at my own pace and did not have to come up with a time to meet up and work around some else schedule. But in the future I would like to work in a group again.

No comments:

Post a Comment