Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blog #9

      After reading the class objectives I was able to comprehend the aritcles that were handed out in class. With what I learned in class I was able to learn how to connect with my audience and not use the work "you" to offend the reader.  By using drafts I could revise my work more easily, and the work of others and recive better feed back. The topic sentence in very important in order to engagewith topic in hand. Research is the war to inform and educate about the paper which came in  handy while writting my papers. Selecting what was the most important information to write about was also something I learned. Where before I would write about many things that were irrelevent to my topic selecting specific things help me stay on track more. Overall the course objectives helped me become a better writter, to not always be scared to free write and then go back and do my edits ,and that writting does not have to be as hard as I always try to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment