Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blog 10!!!

      In this class i was able to learn about TS'CD. This will help me with future writtings. I am able to apply this to mostly every paper that I will write from here on. The jingle is very catchy and is something that I will remember and it will help me write papers that will flow more easily.
      I learned the difference between MLA and APA. Though these are different styles of writting they are the most commonly used. The website that was provided to us was very helpful to use when completing papers.
      I learned that a great method I can use to make my papers longer are using old information new information. But what I will remember the most about this class is to never use "YOU"  as a way to get my point across because it offends my audience and there are many other words I can use to substite YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment